- Anastasia All Inclusive homes can be built as humble or palatial according to your specifications
- Approved Financing and 0% interest provided by Anastasia Estates with no banks involved at all
- Local banks offer 100% LTV financing if you prefer a bank loan
- Your deposit amount is approximately 15% as listed below per your selected home model
- Our targeted combined all inclusive monthly payment program for everything listed in our welcome page is approximately $995 This of course depends on key factors such as quantity of household members, etc.
- Every member of our community (rich or poor) pays the all inclusive $995 monthly minimum which assures an all inclusive lifestyle, dignity and quality of life in our communities.
- You are under NO obligation whatsoever to minimize or payoff your principal balance unless you want to, you can pay towards reducing your principal balance according to your agreed upon terms and conditions, or payoff your principal via the businesses and profit centers that you participate in at Anastasia Estates.
- Anastasia Estates All Inclusive Profit Sharing Communities availability is limited, we suggest that you visit Anastasia Estates to choose your preferred home site, model home, and custom finishes.
- 1) Our homes are single family residences
2) Total land project is 85 acres over looking pacific ocean with river running through.
3) Home Sites size are based on timing and purchase specifics, for example; the next eleven buyers get 1.25 acres included in home purchase above and beyond the 85 acre sustainable profit sharing resort community
Anastasia Estates is “All Inclusive”; we begin with a plan that is “Off Grid + Self-Sustaining + Fully Integrated
Welcome home to your new Home Living System
This beautiful self-sustainable home features renewable water and energy systems integrated into a state of the art panelized construction design.
The home is constructed out of super-efficient MagBoardTM, material that is highly structural, fire, mold and insect-resistant. This panelized system has a very high thermodynamic insulating factor that is far superior to any conventional building material. The exterior and interior sheathing is easy to finish out with no need to apply any other materials unless so desired. It also uses an EPS insulated core that has consistently outperformed competing insulation materials. MagBoardTM construction eliminates air infiltration into or out of the home, without rot or mold and is superior in its ability to resist fire. The panelized construction is faster, cleaner, and all walls are plumb and straight every time.
By using this panelized construction system we have simplified the home building process and made it more cost efficient. This is because it eliminates the site labor of framing, insulating, vapor barrier, and sheathing, saving both time and money. Due to the fact that the MagBoardTM panelized construction system simplifies the home building process there is no need for highly skilled tradesmen to construct the main structure. The MagBoardTM is a complete structural system with no need for site framing
The information within this document is designed to give you an overview of the components that we use to design and build a fully integrated self-sustainable building or home. Please take the time to review these systems going into the state of the art self-sustainable home.
#1 This diagram presents the basic wall connection:
The cost for this type of home is lower than conventionally built homes, plus there is no monthly utility bill. By designing a home that uses 60% less water and 80% less energy with no grid tie needed, the homeowners will save thousands of dollars up front and over the life of the home.
In addition, the homeowners will be living in a home that is healthier with no negative environmental impact and will also have a more sustainable lifestyle
This building design offers all of the features listed below at a lower cost factor than conventional building systems because it is:
“80% More Energy Efficient”
• Wind Resistant up to 190mph
• Earthquake Resistant to 10.0R
• Fire Resistant
• Mold and Mildew Resistant
• Water Resistant
• Termite Proof
• Superior “R” Values
• Low Maintenance
• Discounted Homeowners Insurance
#2 Air to Water Technology and Rain Water Harvesting System!
Our fully integrated self-sustainable homes have a four stage renewable water system. The usable water within this home comes from an air to water machine plus a rain water harvesting system.
Our air to water system is capable of producing up to 50 gallons (189.27 liters) of fresh water per day and larger units that can produce up to 300 gallons (1135.62 Liters) per day.
Carat S packages home and garden – ECO-Plus, Rain Water Harvesting System.
All potable (drinkable) water is filtered by a five stage filtration system and is pressurized using DC pumps that are powered by renewable energy systems
All homes start with some form of fresh water that ends up as grey or black water. In conventional homes this water is simply discharged out from the home. By using sustainable biotechnology we maximize our uses of all the water coming into and out of the home. Our home features a recyclable grey water system integrated into a courtyard garden to maximize water usage and to treat the remaining grey water for reuse.
By recycling the grey water for reuse in the black water system and for washing clothing, this home uses sixty percent less fresh water than a conventional home. All the water systems are simple and easy to install and require low maintenance. This allows this home to be fully self-sustainable with no need to be connected to any outside water systems. Our biotechnology usage only treats grey water for washing clothing and to supply the needed water to restrooms.
The black water coming from the restroom is treated using the same biotechnology as the grey water system but the black water only feeds landscaping plants. This black water system is fully self-contained with no leach field, leaching black water back into ground water. Plus, the methane gas can be recycled to run a generator for backup power to the home.
Solar Water Heater: Cost effective solar hot water with SPP solar water heater systems & solar water heating solutions.
SPP offers complete installation-ready solar water heating system kits, as well as a wide range of individual components including collectors, tanks, heat exchangers, pumps, controllers, valves, fittings and more. SPP also provides free training, engineering and design assistance to its customers. Below, see some of the things that make the SPP-brand collectors the top choice for both commercial and residential solar water heating systems.
So what makes the SPP-30 the world’s best and most efficient solar water heater collector? Our people do. The goal was to make a more durable, less costly, and easier to install collector that would outperform the competition in its solar thermal collection efficiency. We succeeded.
The Honeywell Wind Turbine is designed to be installed by a licensed electrician wherever energy is consumed, turning homes and businesses from points of total consumption to distributed energy sources, in a cost effective and efficient manner.
The DC18 solar air conditioner has been designed to make the best possible use of costly solar photovoltaic panels. The DC18 will use fewer solar panels that would be required by the same capacity standard AC-powered air conditioner of the same max capacity running on solar panels through an inverter. The system is perfect for residential, commercial, telecom, portable classrooms or offices, or remote facilities where conventional or generator power is costly and/or unreliable.
The home also includes a closed loop geothermal system, using a 100-foot loop of 6-inch diameter flex pipe placed 2 feet underground with a temperature controlled DC fan system moving both hot and cold air out of the home as needed. The air being returned back into the home from this closed loop system is consistently 55 degrees. Due to the passive cool air design of this home and the thermodymamic building system there is no need for any HV/AC systems in most all climates.
All the appliances in the home are more efficient. As an example, a washing machine that uses about 60% less energy and over 50% less water. Energy Star sets specific guidelines for qualifying appliances, which manufacturers must demonstrate before a given product is certified.
Eco-friendly Cabana Banana Chair by Home Styles. Its entire frame and fabric is made of 100% sustainable natural materials. The frames are hand woven of natural banana leaves with no harmful additives. Even the furniture legs are made of natural renewable wood.
Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building or community was designed and built using strategies intended to improve performance in metrics such as energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
NAHB’s National Green Building Program
The National Association of Home Builders recently unveiled its much-anticipated National Green Building Program, which builds on years of cooperation with local programs. New homes can be awarded national certification based on three levels: bronze, silver and gold.
Each home gets scored on a checklist of seven categories: lot design, resource efficiency, energy efficiency, water efficiency, indoor environmental quality, operation and maintenance and global impact. Scores are verified by a NAHB Research Center-accredited third party.
The EPA’s blue-and-white Energy Star label has become quite well known when it comes to buying appliances, but few people know that they can also shop for Energy Star Qualified Homes, in addition to more than 18,000 certified products.
Energy Star for homes focuses exclusively on energy efficiency, and the guideline is that a participating structure must be at least 15 percent more efficient than homes built to the 2004 International Residential Code (IRC). In reality, many of the 200,000 homes that have thus far won the designation include energy-saving features that make them 20 to 30 percent more efficient than standard homes.
What does it mean to earn the Legacy Certification? The International Code Council (ICC) Legacy Certification Program recognizes individuals who have demonstrated their knowledge about a broad spectrum of building codes, across many jurisdictions. Legacy Certifications grew out of a need to recognize individuals who were not only ICC Certified, but also certified in uniform codes, standards and practices, and certified under the jurisdiction of additional codes and agencies.
The above information is designed to give you an overview of all the systems that will be going into our fully integrated self-sustainable showcase home. This home will be one of the first of its kind in today’s housing market, showcasing a faster, cleaner, more intelligent way to design, build and live. We will be placing this showcase home in our Anastasia Estates “All Inclusive – Sustainable – Profit Sharing – Off Grid Communities in Los Angeles; New York, Portland, Canada, Costa Rica, South Asia, and all of the state of the art self-sustainable building systems will be viewed by general public; developers, builders and government housing department heads. Our goal is to help humanity and planet… one person and community at a time!
Title & Escrow
All Deposits Stay In Escrow at First American Title - Download information about Escrow and/or Title
Title Insurance Brochure PDF
International Rates PDF
International Title Insurance Article PDF
Procedure List for Title Insurance PDF
Request for Title Insurance PDF
Escrow Process PDF
Escrow Services Questionnaire PDF
Individuals Escrow Agreement PDF
- Our least priced package is a sustainable high end campground of solar powered Aztec, Mayan Huts and Incan Chozas. This package of 1000 sf of land and housing = $5,000 total purchase cost and boasts the same resort amenities and business amenities as our larger home owners. This is a great product and serves a specific sustainable purpose…
- One bed – one bath approximately 700 sq ft = $17,000 deposit, $88,000 balance carried by Anastasia Kins Domains, and boasts the same $995 all inclusive payment for home and everything listed throughout our site; businesses and profit centers, food, amenities, etc.
- Two Bed /One Bath (approximately 800 sq ft) = $20,000 deposit, $90,000 balance carried by Anastasia Kins Domains, and boasts the same $995 all inclusive payment for home and everything listed throughout our site; businesses and profit centers, food, amenities, etc.
- Two Bed /Two Bath (approximately 800 sq ft) = $25,000 deposit, $90,000 balance carried by Anastasia Kins Domains, and boasts the same $995 all inclusive payment for home and everything listed throughout our site; businesses and profit centers, food, amenities, etc.
- Three Bed / Two Bath (approximately 950 sq ft) = $30,000 deposit, $90,000 balance carried by Anastasia Kins Domains, and boasts the same $995 all inclusive payment for home and everything listed throughout our site; businesses and profit centers, food, amenities, etc.
- Three Bed / Two Bath (approximately 950 sq ft) = $35,000 deposit, $90,000 balance carried by Anastasia Kins Domains, and boasts the same $995 all inclusive payment for home and everything listed throughout our site; businesses and profit centers, food, amenities, etc.
- Four Bed / Two Bath (approximately 1100 sf) = $40,000 deposit, $90,000 balance carried by Anastasia Kins Domains, and boasts the same $995 all inclusive payment for home and everything listed throughout our site; businesses and profit centers, food, amenities, etc.
- Four Bed / Three Bath (approximately 1100 sf) = $45,000 deposit, $90,000 balance carried by Anastasia Kins Domains, and boasts the same $995 all inclusive payment for home and everything listed throughout our site; businesses and profit centers, food, amenities, etc.
- Remember that your home can be as humble or palatial as you require, larger sizes and custom models are available upon request and boast the same resort amenities and business amenities